The Fun Part
Diving from a boat is fun, especially when you look at ease when maneuvering around on it. It’s fun to know what you’re doing.
What You Learn
Learn the tips, tricks, and ways to:
- Dive from boats ranging from small inflatables to giant live-aboards:
- how they differ from place to place
- gain experience and training from diving on boats in your local area
- Safely enter and exit the water:
- sometimes it’s better to hand your gear up to the crew and then climb in the boat
- sometimes you just take off your fins and weights and walk up the ladder
- Stow your gear in the most appropriate areas
- Use surface lines to initiate or conclude your dives.
- Locate basic boat safety equipment
For all your learning materials and equipment, contact SCUBA WEST.
Your Next Adventure
You can do many types of diving from a boat. Any certified diver can complete the Boat Diver course with SCUBA WEST, which can help you reach the popular Master Scuba Diver rating.
For more information about this or other PADI courses have a chat with one of the SCUBA WEST Team members.