The Fun Part
The fun part of the PADI Wreck Diver course is visiting wrecks, unlocking mysteries, and starting to gain the knowledge and experience that allows you to see things that others overlook. Sometimes, only the trained, experienced eye recognizes that a small hole or open door likely caused the vessel’s demise.
What You Learn
- Techniques for diving exploring shipwrecks, and how to avoid common hazards
- How to research and learn the background of your favorite wrecks
- Wreck scuba diving equipment considerations
- Considerations and techniques for entering intact wrecks
- Experience in planning, organizing, and making at least four wreck dives under the supervision of your PADI Instructor.
For all your learning materials and equipment, contact SCUBA WEST.
Your Next Adventure
Many shipwrecks are often found in deeper water. That’s why the PADI Wreck Diver course is a natural companion to the PADI Deep Diver course. Sometimes you can take these two specialties concurrently. Other training to consider is the PADI Enriched Air Diver course on your way to PADI Master Scuba Diver.
For more information about this or other PADI courses have a chat with one of the SCUBA WEST Team members.
There are no reviews yet.