Some Dives Call for More Gear.
Rent cutting edge gear from Scuba West
Friends in from out of town? Do you want to extend the day to a three-tank dive? No problem! We have tons of gear available for everyone.
You can pick up your gear the day before your dive after 3 pm. You can return your rental gear the day after your dive by 12 noon.
The day you pick up and the day you return are free!
|Rental Packages||Daily||Weekend||Week Rate|
|BCD, Regulator and 1 aluminum tank.||$40||$75||$200|
|BCD, Regulator, 1 aluminum tank and wetsuit.||$50||$95||$250|
|BCD, Regulator, 2 aluminum tanks and wetsuit.||$60||$115||$300|
|Mask, Fins, and Snorkel.||$20||$38||$100|
|Add Any Item to a Package||20% Off.||20% Off.||20% Off.|
|Individual Rental Gear||Daily||Weekend||Week Rate||Notes|
|Regulator Set with Dive Computer||$20||$38||$100||Oceanic & Tusa reg sets|
|BCD with Weight Integration||$20||$38||$100||Oceanic BCD with Weight Integration|
|5mm Full Wetsuit||$15||$28||$75|
|3mm Full Wetsuit||$15||$22||$60|
|Aluminum Tank (additional fee for EANx)||$12||$22||$60||63 or 80 Cu. Ft.|
|Steel Tank (additional fee for EANx)||$12||$26||$70||LIMITED STOCK|
|Steel Doubles with Manifold||$30||$58||$150||OUT OF STOCK|
|Pony Bottle with Regulator||$30||$58||$150||Air filled. Nitrox or 02 additional.|
|Side Mount Tanks with Regulators||$70||$126||$350||OUT OF STOCK|
|Mask and Snorkel||$10||$18||$50|
|Fins||$10||$18||$50||Full Foot or Open Heel|
|Dive Flag and Float||$8||$14||$40|
|Digital Camera||$25||$45||$125||Sealife (please call ahead for battery charging)|
|Digital Camera with Strobe||$50||$90||$250||Sealife Dragon (please call ahead for battery charging)|
|Digital Video Camera with Housing||$75||$135||$375||OUT OF STOCK|
|Dive Propulsion Vehicle||$70||$126||$350||OUT OF STOCK|
How to Rent
- You must be at least 18 years old to rent equipment.
- A credit card and driver’s license or state ID are needed at time of rental.
- You need to show proof of certification to rent life support equipment.
- You need to show proof of Enriched Air (Nitrox) certification to rent tanks with Enriched Air fills.
- Equipment is rented for a 24 hour period.
- You may pick up your rental gear after 3 pm the day prior to your dive, and return your rental gear by 12 noon the day after your dive.
- Our weekend rental price is for any two consecutive day period.
- Gear is considered rented regardless of its usage.
- Lost gear, gear returned dirty or broken will incur a cleaning or replacement charge.
- All rentals require a credit card or cash deposit equal to the equipment value.
- We do not take currently take rental gear reservations, however, we ask you call ahead for large orders so we can start to pull gear for you and your group.