Some Dives Call for More Gear.
Rent cutting edge gear from Scuba West
Friends in from out of town? Do you want to extend the day to a three-tank dive? No problem! We have tons of gear available and we are open 361 days a year.
You can pick up your gear the day before your dive after 3 pm. You can return your rental gear the day after your dive by 12 noon.
The day you pick up and the day you return are free!
|Rental Packages||Daily||Weekend||Week Rate|
|BCD, Regulator and 1 aluminum tank.||$40||$75||$200|
|BCD, Regulator, 1 aluminum tank and wetsuit.||$50||$95||$250|
|BCD, Regulator, 2 aluminum tanks and wetsuit.||$60||$115||$300|
|Mask, Fins, and Snorkel.||$20||$38||$100|
|Add Any Item to a Package||20% Off.||20% Off.||20% Off.|
|Individual Rental Gear||Daily||Weekend||Week Rate||Notes|
|Regulator Set with Dive Computer||$20||$38||$100||Tusa regs with computer & compass.|
|BCD with Weight Integration||$20||$38||$100||Tusa BCD with Weight Integration|
|5mm Full Wetsuit||$15||$28||$75|
|3mm Shortie Wetsuit||$12||$22||$60|
|Aluminum Tank||$12||$22||$60||50, 63 or 80 Cu. Ft.|
|Steel Tank||$14||$26||$70||80, 100 or 120 Cu. Ft|
|Steel Doubles with Manifold||$30||$58||$150||100 Cu. Ft.|
|Pony Bottle with Regulator||$30||$58||$150||Air filled. Nitrox or 02 additional.|
|Side Mount Tanks with Regulators||$70||$126||$350|
|Mask and Snorkel||$10||$18||$50|
|Fins||$10||$18||$50||Full Foot or Open Heel|
|Dive Flag and Float||$8||$14||$40|
|Digital Camera with Strobe||$50||$90||$250||Sealife Dragon|
|Digital Video Camera with Housing||$75||$135||$375||JVC with Ikelite Housing|
|Dive Propulsion Vehicle||$70||$126||$350||Torpedoes|
How to Rent
- You must be at least 18 years old to rent equipment.
- A credit card and driver’s license or state ID are needed at time of rental.
- You need to show proof of certification to rent life support equipment.
- You need to show proof of Enriched Air (Nitrox) certification to rent tanks with Enriched Air fills.
- Equipment is rented for a 24 hour period.
- You may pick up your rental gear after 3 pm the day prior to your dive, and return your rental gear by 12 noon the day after your dive.
- Our weekend rental price is for any two consecutive day period.
- Gear is considered rented regardless of its usage.
- Lost gear, gear returned dirty or broken will incur a cleaning or replacement charge.
- All rentals require a credit card or cash deposit equal to the equipment value.
- You can reserve gear up to 90 days prior to your rental period.
- You can choose to reserve specific items. Let us know the reference number of your preferred dive gear.